The AGROPORTAL team is pleased to announce that the new metadata model (release 1.4) has allowed it to implement additional features to leverage the power of metadata within the AGROPORTAL portal, in particular:
# An ontology landscape page that displays diagrams and charts about all the ontologies on the portal. Please check this out and send the AGROPORTAL team your feedback !
# A few changes to the ontology Summary page,
# A list of “additional metadata properties” for which, the backend values are stored with standard URIs whenever possible.
# “Get my metadata back” buttons which allow ontology developers to download the metadata that has been edited on the portal in RDF/XML, JSON-LD or N-triple syntax in order to copy/paste it in the original ontology file.
- Plugin-in the NegEx/Context algorithm to detect negation or temporality for annotations;
- Additional output formats for the annotations (e.g., BRAT or Quaero corpus format).
Highlights among the content change of this release are the following:
# Projects from the AgBioData group,
# Metadata population and curation for each ontology [feel free to send feedback or edit],
# Harmonisation of metadata fields (e.g., organization names, ontology types, languages, etc.),
This release includes code merge with NCBO BioPortal (5.3.0). See the release notes for more details on additional features: https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_Release_Notes
Bug fixes of this release include:
- Multilingual synonyms are not indexed anymore
- Fix the partial parsing of big SKOS resources
- Indexation of properties (see NCBO release notes)
- Fix a few bugs in the front user interface cache
- Optimisation of metadata retrieval by ontology submission
- Automatic synchronization of groups and slices
Contact the AGROPORTAL team at : firstname.lastname@example.org
AgroPortal release notes: https://github.com/agroportal/documentation/wiki/Release-notes