The resources in this FREE E-LEARNING SECTION - shared by FOSTER and OpenMinTeD projects - will help you to get started on developing a better understanding of Text Mining. You will find basic information on the steps involved in Text Mining, and the importance of Text Mining Scholarly Publications.
Do you speak Text & Data Mining (TDM)?
The purpose of the taxonomy is to map the field and present the various techniques relating to TDM. Apart from that, you can click on each taxonomy term to retrieve documents, tutorials and infrastructure relating to TDM.
- AIMS online courses on Fundamentals of Information Literacy and Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture; Open & Research Data
- Research4Life TRAINING Materials : Be an advocate for the quality research in agriculture, health, environment, law, development and innovation
- The OPEN SCIENCE Training Handbook (FOSTER)
- Learning, Advocating, Training: Push yourself and reach your potential with supportive FAO Capacity Development resources
- Implement effective Open Data & Keep it alive with Open Data TOOLKIT (see sub-section: Training & Guides on Open Data & Data Management & Use & Interoperability)
- Scholarly Metrics Recommendations For Research Libraries: Deciphering the Trees in the Forest (LIBER)
- Recorded [email protected] : Text & Data Mining in PoolParty Semantic Suite