- Duty Station: UNSESCO_IOC Project Office for IODE, Ostend Belgium
- Type of Contract : Project Appointment (PA)
- Duration: initially one year, renewable
The job description will be as follows:
- Assist with the development, documenting and maintenance of web-based IODE data and information products, hosted by the IOC Project Office for IODE in Oostende, Belgium; )
- Assist with the hosting, maintenance and development of geospatial information services for Africa (African Marine and Coastal Atlas) and Latin America (Caribbean Marine Atlas);
- Support the European Horizon 2020 project ECOPOTENTIAL (improving future ecosystem benefits through Earth Observations) by contributing to the dataset inventory, data and metadata collection, data quality control, data harmonisation; database development and providing open access and linking data to GEOSS;
- Update, upgrade or patch existing web infrastructure components, as and when required; and,
- Assist with user support and training.
More information on the requirements and how to apply can be found here. The closing data for applications is 1 June 2015.