The 4th IAALD Africa Conference will provide a platform for agricultural information and knowledge specialists in Africa to discuss and strategize their contributions to the global 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda and the African Union's Agenda 2063, focusing on the conference theme and sub-themes (***).
Authors are kindly requested to observe these guidelines for the preparation and delivery of manuscripts.
If you are to attend the 4th IAALD Africa Conference, please, complete this registration form.
Theme and Sub-Themens
The theme of the 4th IAALD Africa Conference is:
Agricultural Innovations, Information and Knowledge: Catalyzing the Attainment of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the African Union Agenda 2063 and has the folloiwng sub-themes:
*** Knowledge Generation, Management and Sharing
*** Women, Youth and Agriculture
*** Open Data and Open Science
*** ICT and Agriculture
Workshops, Seminars and Exhibition
If you are intesrested in organizing a Capacity Development related event or exhibiting at the conference, contact Ms Amanda Makwangwaidze at [email protected]
If your organization wants to sponsor some aspects of the conference, please, contact Gracian Chimwaza at [email protected]
For more information please consult : The IAALD Africa Chapter >>> 4th IAALD Africa Conference, 30th May - 1st June 2018, Pretoria, South Africa
You might be also interested in :
- Open Science - Altmetrics and Rewards - Incentives and Rewards to engage in Open Science Activities
- Open Standards, Data, Source, and Innovation as Principles for Digital Development
- Open Data : tools for facilitating its implementation and sharing
- Open Definition (Open Data HANDBOOK, OKI)
- The Open Definition (from OKI)
- openAFRICA : the largest independent repository of open data on the African continent
- Code for Africa : towards people-driven Open Data & Open Government
- CGIAR Capacity Building & other Efforts to Improve Food and Nutrition Security...The inside story
Apply for 3rd Africa Open Science & Hardware Summit (13 - 15 April, 2018)