The Joint ASRT-BA Research Grants Program, launched by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology (ASRT), in collaboration with the Bibliotheca Alexandrina (BA) Center for Special Studies and Programs (CSSP), offers fifty (40) research grants to fifty post-doctoral young researchers under the age of 45 (40 Egyptians and 10 Africans) over two rounds (25 young researchers per round), conducting an innovative applied research in one of the following areas:
- Food and Agricultural Sciences
- Engineering Sciences and Technologies
- Medical Sciences
Candidates must be currently working at a public/private academic or research institution in Africa and the research must be conducted in Egypt.
Egyptian candidates must have foreign counterpart(s) at a university or a research center abroad; African candidates must have an Egyptian professor supervising their research or Egyptian counterpart.
The Grant maximum duration is limited to two years and the maximum amount of money provided per researcher is up to (EGP 250,000).
For more information about the eligibility criteria and for online application, please visit: https://bibalex.org/ASRT-BA-Grants/
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us through this email: [email protected], or through our official Facebook page: BAIFA – Bibliotheca Alexandrina Information for Africa.
- Register for free e-course Open Data Management in Agriculture and Nutrition: DEADLINE: 17th September 2018
- Open Data Management in Agriculture and Nutrition course (Background & related courses)
- Apply for the CODATA-RDA School of Research Data Science. Deadline: 30 September 2018
And, thanks again for your interest !