Participate and add value to the Smart Agriculture Conference: GeoAgri that will take place in Hyderabad, India, on 24-25 January, 2017. This conference is part of the GODAN’s partners' Geospatial World Forum: Geospatial + Deep Learning Shaping Smarter World (23– 25 January, 2017). Submit Your Abstract Today!
The 21st century agriculture sector has turned into a high-tech enterprise. Over the past 20 years the ICT and Geospatial technology - GPS, GIS, Remote sensing, Satellite Imageries and other new technologies likes Drones and electronic sensors have converted farming into a technological wonderland. The ultimate purpose of all this high-tech gadgetry is optimization, from both an economic and an environmental standpoint.
Understanding the value of ICT and Geospatial technology in enhanced decision making, effectively managing resources and assets, enhancing the efficiency of workflows, and improving the accessibility of information, Geospatial Media + Communications brings together a mix of researchers, policy makers, industry, solution providers and practitioners from various regions of the world, as a premier scientific conference on Smart Agriculture: GeoAgri-Navigating The Change.
While focusing on ICT & Geographical Information Systems and their linked applications, created to support future agricultural practices and food security, the Smart Agriculture Conference: GeoAgri will explore new frontiers of agricultural computerization and digitization.
During the conference will be showed national and international case studies, in order to allow operators and stakeholders to know the recent progresses on precision and other latest farming and irrigation technologies. Advantages, challenges and future development perspectives will be highlighted.
The themes and details of confirmed speakers of GeoAgri can be accessed HERE.
Considering being part of this stirring global event and deliver a talk?
Your vision, knowledge and expertise will add great value to the conference with your involvement and participation!
The major themes of GeoAgri include but are not limited to:
- User-centric adoption of sustainable farming operation involving ICT and geospatial
- Information Technology and Agriculture: Global Challenges and Opportunities
- Building Climate Smart, Sustainable & Intensive Agriculture for the 21st Century and Beyond
- Weather information representation, analysis and application for agriculture
- Water resource planning and management, irrigation, drainage and water usage
- Precision Apiculture
- Doubling the 'real' income of farmers in India by 2022
- GIS in government agricultural policy making and decision support
- Farm Management Information System (FMIS)
- Agriculture meets Future Internet (AgriFI)
- Smart Good Agricultural Practices (S-GAP)
- ICT in large and small dairy systems (DairyICT)
- Overview of the precision agriculture market
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Agriculture Insurance
- Agricultural finance services for small holder farmers
- Convergence of technologies to increase productivity of agriculture
- Establishing successful research collaborations, Public-Private Partnerships
- Agricultural transformation and mechanisation trends
- Educational Needs of Precision Agriculture
Smart GeoAgri Conference dates: Tuesday, 24 January, 2017 - Wednesday, 25 January, 2017.
Be part of a stirring global event Geospatial World Forum.
For more information contact:
Kunal Tiwari (Senior Industry Manager – Agriculture)
Tel: +91 8800303217