CTA is recruiting a Junior Programme Associate Knowledge Management. This temporary position falls under CTA's Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC) Programme. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Programme Coordinators in charge of knowledge management.
Knowledge management (KM) is one of the three pillars of the CTA strategy. It complements work of CTA with ACP partners on agricultural policy processes and value chain development. KM interventions take place in the context of projects in regional business plans and at global level. These include: analysis, conceptualization and evaluation of KM in ACP organizations and networks; support to the development and running of KM platforms; strengthening KM capacities of ACP organisations and networks; and responding to emerging KM needs.
- Position : Junior Programme Associate Knowledge Management
- Status : International Staff
- Type of Contract : Short-term, category auxiliary staff, level 3B
- Location: Wageningen, the Netherlands
- Closing date for application : 30 June 2015
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to send their application via email or mail to Pascal Deleu, Human Resources Officer. Email address: email@example.com. Please indicate in the 'Subject' of the email the title 'Junior Programme Associate Knowledge Management'. Deadline for applications: 30 June 2015.
Applications should include:
- A letter of motivation (maximum one page);
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, preferably EUROPASS format ;
- A copy of the highest diploma/degree, as well as training certificates related to the position. Original documents are to be presented once a candidate is selected.
More information here