Research4Life is a public-private partnership of the WHO, FAO, UNEP, WIPO, ILO, Cornell University, Yale University, the International Association of Scientific, Technical & Medical Publishers (STM) and more than 185 international publishers.
Research4Life partnership functions entirely on the basis of good will and its goal is to reduce the knowledge gap between high-income countries and low- and middle-income countries by providing affordable access to more than 85,000 peer reviewed resources!
Access to Reseach4Life content - covered by five Reseach4Life programmes - aims to help easily approach multi-faceted research scenarios, to encourage broad thinking, to generate new research ideas, and to address multi-disciplinary challenges. In particular:
Research4Life research content includes peer reviewed resources from the following five programmes:
- which can be accessed via the joint Research4Life platform/access point.
To understand better Research4Life within a given context, the Research4Life team invites institutions and individuals from Research4Life eligible countries (Group A, Group B) and beyond, - to take a look, to use, and to promote knowledge about Research4Life through the following videos:
If you would like to gain competencies and skills for your work with Research4Life programmes, you might be also interested in taking a look at the following:
Research4Life & AGORA additional PROMOTIONAL & TRAINING resources:
Several Research4Life teams work on the continuous improvement of the Research4Life experience from technology to governance, capacity building and communications!
You are also cordially invited to share these resources widely and with all interested parties.
Thank you for your interest in the Research4Life Programmes!
- Learn more about Research4Life Programmes and Training from Research4Life Partner Newsletter (June, 2018)
- AGRIS (International System for Agricultural Science and Technology) provides access to bibliographic information on agricultural science and technology
- Learning, Advocating, Training: Push yourself and reach your potential with supportive FAO Capacity Development resources
- Invitation: Nominate Africa’s Leading Workplace eLearning Professionals, by June 30, 2018
eLearning Africa: 13th International Conference on ICT for Education, Training & Skills Development, Kigali Convention Center Rwanda, Sept 26-28, 2018
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is offering free general courses on 'Intellectual Property' and allied areas
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- e-LIS : e-prints in Library & Information Science
- SciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online) - a bibliographic database, digital library, and cooperative electronic publishing model of open access journals