Here are some recent developments in support of Open Science from the FOSTER project.
In March 2018, FOSTER released:
- Open Science Training Handbook, in GitHub. Version 1.0 is now available as GitBook (CC 0 license);
- Its policy briefing 'Roadmap for Implementing Open Science Training Practices in Research Institutions'. It shows 3 key ways to support the transition towards Open Science and outlines 6 practical steps to be implemented by research institutions to support a cultural change:
Moreover, you can register for the Wikimedia training event in Barcelona (16.04.18). You will have the chance to explore how the Wikimedia community can build on existing Open Science initiatives (e.g. ORCID) and how Wikimedia projects and technologies can empower ongoing projects aligned with the Open Science philosophy.
From 18-20 April 2018 FOSTER organises the Open Science trainer bootcamp at the CRG in Barcelona. During this three-day workshop participants will learn how to conduct great trainings about Open Science. Keep updated on Twitter.
- Why do Open Science & Incentivizing Data Sharing matter? Visit the African Open Science Platform to learn more
- e-ROSA Use Cases for Open Science in Agri-food – What are your needs?
- What and Why FAIR data? Easier said than implemented?
- License your Research Data with help of FACT SHEET on CREATIVE COMMONS & OPEN SCIENCE
- Data sharing: is it all about trust?
- Data Sharing : there is no One-Size Fits-All solution ...
- Implement effective Open Data & Keep it alive with Open Data TOOLKIT
- Open access to scientific publications must become a reality by 2020 – Robert-Jan Smits, March 23, 2018 by Joanna Roberts, HORIZONS
- Pathways to Open Access - a toolkit for campuses & research institutions to help make more knowledge openly available, RRI Tools, 2018