With the proliferation of computing power and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies, there is growing focus on leveraging Big Data across markets and verticals, but a new bottleneck is building up - the availability of high quality big data sources. Open Data is a potential game-changer in this field...
APERTIO SOLUTION: the industry's first global database and search engine for Open Data
APERTIO Technologies has built the industry's first global database and search engine for Open Data- APERTIO. Through its unique database of Open Data - by far the largest of its kind in the world, covering more than 2000 (!) Open Data sites and trillions (!) of records worldwide - APERTIO opens a portal to data, information and insight that have so far been out of reach.
APERTIO ’s advanced algorithms enhance classification and tagging of Open Data to enable superior discovery, relevance and usability, so that each user can find the data that truly addresses their needs. In addition, APERTIO is the only solution enabling in-data search, "looking" into these mega-files and uncovering the business and strategic insight within the data.
For more information contact [email protected]
- Deposit your research data as FAIR Data with help of REPOSITORY FINDER
- FAIRsharing : Find, Register, Claim your Standard, Database, and Policy
- Find the DATA You need ... more easily with Google Dataset Search
- Explore the DATA with FAOSTAT
- CGIAR Big Data for Agriculture Platform
- OPEN DATA BAROMETER. Leaders Edition. From Promise to Progress, World Wide Web Foundation, September 2018
- The International Open Data Conference (IODC) 2018: The hard questions for the future of OPEN DATA
- Creating FAIR and OPEN agricultural DATA ecosystems (Open Data Institute)
- Registries for Open Data Repositories, Institutional Repositories, Policies, Journals
- Implement effective Open Data & Keep it alive with Open Data TOOLKIT
- Recorded Webinar : Strategies for Supporting Collaborations and Building Relationships for Opening Data in Agriculture (GODAN)
- Recorded Webinar : What is GODAN? Network, Action & Secretariat (GODAN)
- Recorded Webinar : Recorded Webinar : Using Open Data (The Open Data Institute)
- DATA PUBLICATION ONLINE HELPDESK is ready to provide information support to DATA PUBLISHERS & CONSUMERS (questions that are posted to the Q&A service will be linked with a data standard and the list values of the data standards that could be linked with each question is connected with the online map of standards. For more information on the map of agri-food data standards, the full accompanying report is available on F1000)
Follow @AIMS_Community on Twitter... And, thanks again for your interest !