On this page you will find documentation about AgriOcean DSpace.
Installation and Configuration
- AgriOcean DSpace 1.1 - XP/Windows/Vista/7 - Easy installer (guidelines)(in Spanish)
- AgriOcean DSpace 1.1 - Linux (guidelines)(in Spanish)
Additional information regarding installation and configuration is available in the following documents:
- How to log in for Administrative tasks
- Adapting the basic configuration of AgriOcean DSpace by changing DSpace.cfg (March 2011)
- Adaptación de la configuración básica de AgriOcean DSpace cambiando DSpace.cfg (Marzo 2011)
- Technical background to AgriOcean DSpace (August 2012)
- DSpace Administrators Help document
- Common errors during installation
- Editing existing collections
- Creating a collections page in DSpace
- Creating a community page in DSpace
Types of Content
The submission procedure of data in AgriOcean DSpace relies on a specific list of types of content such as, journal contribution, book section and book, proceeding paper and conference contribution, research report, working paper or thesis.
It is fairly straight forward to use AgriOcean DSpace (although an appreciation of DSpace features is essential). Brief videos and some additional presentation can be viewed here:
- Content type - video
- Submission Process - video,pdf
- Choosing collections - video
- Journal Submission - video
- Uploading a file - video
- Instalacion de AgriOcean Dspace - video
- Step-by Step Submission process
- Migrating WebAGRIS records to AgriOcean DSpace
- Batch-import in AgriOcean DSpace
- Changing standard news on the homepage
DSpace Training Materials.
Since AgriOcean DSpace is a DSpace customization a lot of background documentation can be downloaded from the DSpace Community.
For all your questions, suggestions and requirements please join the AgriOcean DSpace Group of Interest. Once you have logged in, you can contribute with new blog posts and receive updates on new developments and solved bugs.