AIMS Community of Practice
AIMS is a space for accessing and discussing agricultural information management standards, tools and methodologies, connecting information workers worldwide to build a global community of practice.
Any individual interested in information management, independently of the technical background, can join the AIMS community and become a member of one or more of its groups of interest.
To join the AIMS community is easy:
- Register to the website and become a member of the AIMS community
- Write posts
- Maintain your profile
- Subscribe to one or more groups of interest and follow what other members think and share
- Receive the latest news on the topics of your interest and the AIMS monthly newsletter
- And have full access to all other services available on the AIMS community section
Learn, connect, share, discover and participate in the AIMS community
- Learn more about information management resources and receive support on how to use them
- Connect with other community members
- Share your experiences by joining a group of your choice
- Discover the current trends in agricultural information management, and which new solutions are applied by colleagues elsewhere
- Participate and share a post on existing discussion trends, or your own stories