With the global spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it’s important to be able to find reliable expert advice, as well as to have access to the latest peer-reviewed research.
Research4Life and AGORA users can log in via their preferred program to access relevant scientific research and information from thousands of resources from Research4Life publishers and partners, as well as a vast amount of open access studies.
Research4Life and AGORA put together a small guide to help users find resources and access latest publications. Before you start, please note that the official names are:
Disease: coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Virus: severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Search any Research4Life platform on, for example, COVID-19: just type COVID-19 in the full text search box and press enter. Results are sorted by relevance, most of them are available in full text. Articles are searchable by keyword, author or title.
- Here is a search example: Recent articles on COVID-19
- Here is another search example: Recent articles on SARS-CoV-2
For additional resources on COVID-19 you can also browse our partners’ portals:
- Resources from Scientific Publishers (STM): Links to publishers support centres and freely available articles.
- WHO: Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19): official WHO database that includes the latest scientific findings.
As the situation continues to evolve, new resources are being regularly added to the partners’ portals. Be sure to frequently check those portals for updated information.