The FAO AGRIS team is pleased to inform all AGRIS data providers and users about the AGRIS May 2019 data release
As of May 2019, the number of AGRIS multilingual bibliographic records has reached 9,978,296 records
The AGRIS team at the FAO of the UN wishes to thank all AGRIS contributors and users!
The next AGRIS data release will take place in the end of June 2019.
AGRIS : BACKGROUND
AGRIS (International Information System for the Agricultural Science and Technology) is a free of charge service that provides access and visibility to research information resources in agricultural and related sectors.
Since 1975, AGRIS has been maintained by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO of the UN), thus helping enhance visibility of agricultural publications produced worldwide by governmental agencies, universities and research centres.
If you have a general query in relation to AGRIS please contact: email@example.com
- Recorded webinar: AGRIS for Agricultural Information Data providers
- Common queries about AGRIS
- In case your institution would you like to contribute to AGRIS with bibliographic references pointing to agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, aquatic sciences & fisheries, human nutrition and related issues, please visit the For contributors page.
- You might also find useful to read this guiding blog 'Locating full-text articles in AGRIS' providing details on how to retrieve full-text articles using the AGRIS database.
- AGRIS : meeting the global agricultural information need
- AGRIS – facilitating access to African agriculture, science and technology literature
- AGRIS content coverage: facilitating access to global agricultural literature
- AgroTagger classifier. Leveraging the knowledge encoded in AGROVOC for AGRIS items
- Use and contribute to AGROVOC Thesaurus : a BACKBONE to INTEGRATE & DISCOVER interoperable DATA in agri-food and related sectors
- Thousands of community-developed standards are available (across all disciplines)… but, do we use them? Discover VEST/AgroPortal AgriSemantics map of Data Standards, FAIRSharing, RDA IGAD ‘Landscaping the Use of Semantics to Enhance the Interoperability of Agricultural Data' … and keep coping with FAIRifying challenge!