- How many Open Access policies are there worldwide?
- Does mandating result in more deposits in institutional repositories?
- When are Open Access Policies deposited?
Thanks to PASTEUR4OA Visualisations these questions can be answered with data from ROARMAP and other data sources.
As part of the work to develop advocacy materials related to Open Access the PASTEUR4OA project have created a series of data visualisations using data from ROARMAP. ROARMAP, or the Registry of Open Access Repository Mandates and Policies, is a searchable international registry charting the growth of Open Access mandates adopted by universities, research institutions and research funders.
Try out the following visualisation interfaces , which pull data from ROARMAP and Other data sources.
- Number of Open Access Policies Worldwide
- Number of Open Access Policies Worldwide - Map
- Number of Open Access Policies by Policy Maker
- Number of Open Access Policies that are Mandatory
- Number of Open Access Policies that are Horizon2020 Compliant
- When Open Access Policies Require Deposit
- Open Access Policies that mention APCs
- Live data: Number of Open Access Policies Worldwide
- Number of Deposits in Institutional Repositories
- Deposit latency on Open Access and restricted access publications