This is a gentle reminder to spend 10-15 minutes from your valuable time to share your views on "Ontology metadata" through this survey (see below for the details and the survey link).
If you are somehow familiar with the use of ontologies, please consider answering this survey.
The RDA Vocabulary Semantic Services Interest Group is leading a task group focused on ontology metadata.
The goal of this task group is to review the current state related to metadata description of semantic resources in general (ontologies, vocabularies, thesauri and terminologies); and discuss recommendations and best practices in terms of metadata standards for ontologies.
To give insights to the group and drive its work, the goup has set up a survey on the topic and would really appreciate your participation: https://goo.gl/tXaaMf
The survey is anonymous and uses GForm. It should take about 10-15 minutes.
Please take a moment to send your feedback.
Thank you for your precious time and collaboration !
- A survey about users of VocBench : share your needs with the community !
- AgroPortal: a backbone for data integration and standardization in Agronomy
- FAIRsharing : Find, Register, Claim your Standard, Database, and Policy
- SPAR Ontologies to enhance the scholarly articles with annotations about its structural and semantic characterisations
- VocBench 3 - a free and open source platform for editing ontologies, thesauri and RDF datasets - is now available for download !
- FOCUS on SEMANTICS for FOOD and AGRICULTURE
- Big Metadata : prioritizing next steps to advance Metadata Research in Data Science
- METADATA 2020 : towards Metadata as the Scholarly Community’s top priority
- Basel Register of Thesauri, Ontologies and Classifications (BARTOC)
- INSPIRE : the Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe for registers (= vocabularies), registries (= vocabulary services) and register federation