INASP Open Access week funding competition!
International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP) is providing small grants for institutions in the INASP members states to fund their OA activities during the International Open Access Week. There are 10 prizes of $500.00 each and these are obtained on a competetive basis.
The purpose of this initiative is to encourage INASP partners and network countries to use Open Access Week to showcase the activities that universities and research institutions within developing and emerging countries are planning and doing.
- Creating greater understanding of Open Access or the Open Access movement
- Increasing wider awareness and use of institutional repositories
- Promoting and providing training in Open Access resources
- Showcasing the open source software being used
- Using the opportunities provided by Open Access policies to create, share and improve access to information and electronic resources
- Having fun with your own competitions or displays
Application Deadline: 24 August 2012
Agricultural research institutions in INASP member states are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit http://www.inasp.info/file/3bf470d3bc86b0360eab08eb941b711f/open-access-week-competition.html