Time is running out to submit YOUR BIG IDEA for engaging researchers in good Research Data Management (RDM) practices !
Remember, the winning submission will receive up to£1,750 to bring it to life.
This competition, led by The University of Cambridge, SPARC Europe and Jisc, builds on the Engaging Researchers in Good Data Management Conference of late last year (November 2017).
The deadline for applications is noon, 31 January 2018, GMT.
Details of the competition, including what characterises a winning idea, how submissions will be evaluated and how to apply can be downloaded here.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
- Göttingen-CODATA RDM Symposium 2018 : 'The critical role of university RDM infrastructure in transforming data to knowledge' ... (18-20 March 2018)
- Join the discussion on the role of research data in the Data Economy context and the RDA contribution to the different Data Economy building blocks at the upcoming RDA EU Data Innovation Forum, 30 January 2018, Brussels. REGISTER NOW !
Registration open - RDA 11th Plenary Meeting, 21-23 March 2018, Berlin, Germany. The 11th RDA Plenary Meeting will take place from the 21st to the 23rd March 2018 in Berlin, Germany. Under the theme "From Data to Knowledge", the Plenary meeting welcomes the participation of all data scientists, experts and practitioners engaged in the advancement of data-driven science and economy.
- SPRINGER NATURE : Extending Research Data Support to the whole community (2018)
- OpenAIRE survey about Horizon 2020 template for Data Management Plans 2017
- Launch of CESSDA online expert tour guide on research data management
- License your Research Data with help of FACT SHEET on CREATIVE COMMONS & OPEN SCIENCE
- The Realities of Research Data Management: A four-part series that explores how research universities are addressing the challenge of managing research data throughout the research lifecycle (OCLC Research, 2017)
- 31 January : Join ORCID Webinar : Enter once | Reuse often: What does this mean to research institutions?
- 8 March : UK Data Service Webinar: Best practice in governance of data for research: Licensing and accessing
- FAIR Webinar series : #1 Findable #2 Accessible #3 Interoperable #4 Reusable (recorded ANDS webinars)