OPEN AGRICULTURE is an open access journal that publishes original articles reflecting the latest achievements on:
- soil science,
- plant science,
- wood technology,
- zootechnics and veterinary medicine,
- food science,
- agricultural economics,
- agricultural engineering,
- climate-based agriculture,
- social sciences in agriculuture,
- smart farming technologies,
- farm management.
The major goal of this journal is to spread up-to-date knowledge on Agriculture, along with maintaining the high quality of its published content. The journal accepts submissions of original scientific papers, short communications, review articles and case studies.
For more information:
- The total number of AGRIS bibliographic records reaches 9,257,658 (November 2018). AGRIS (International Information System for the Agricultural Science and Technology) is a free of charge service that provides access and visibility to research information resources in agricultural and related sectors
- Discover full-text contents in AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture) now with 46 New Subject Categories from AGROVOC !
- Free AGORA e-Course February 2019 Edition. Call for Applications - REGISTER NOW !
- AAS Open Research: Open-Access publishing platform for African scientists
- Meeting the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) quality criteria in the global South
- Publish in OKAD: Open Knowledge in Agriculture Development
- About the Interest Group on Agricultural Data (IGAD) meeting outcomes (the meeting was held during the Research Data Alliance RDA 12th Plenary, 2018, Africa)
- Looking for open access publications about agriculture, nutrition, biodiversity and food security? Check out CGSpaceResearch
- Promoting Digital Access to Research in Least Developed Countries through Research4Life partnership
- AGORA: Frequently Asked Questions (from the AGORA Alumni Webinar series, December 2018)
- Open-Access TOOLKIT 'Biodiversity Mainstreaming for Healthy; Sustainable Food Systems'
- Zenodo’s Biodiversity Literature Repository is a treasure-trove of FAIR data...
- 200 years of Flora: free access to all articles in ELSEVIER
- Platform for Agrobiodiversity Research (PAR) : Working together to improve Knowledge of Agrobiodiversity maintenance and use