- AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture)
- Hinari (Access to Research for Health programme)
- GOALI (Global Online Access to Legal Information)
The Conference theme is “Access for all? Equity of access to information, inclusion, and the UN 2030 Agenda”. This event, co-organized by the Dag Hammarskjöld Library, SPARC and the Right to Research Coalition, provides the perfect opportunity to begin discussions and catalyze local progress on Open Access, Open Education, and Open Data while staying connected to a global movement.
Registration/participation is free but space is limited!
Please register at: research.un.org/opencon
Can’t attend the event in person? The conference will be live-streamed here: http://webtv.un.org
When: 23 October 2018, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Where: UN Secretariat, Conference Room 11, 405 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, USA
- Research4Life : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Research4Life User Experiences from Global South. Get Inspired & Motivated & Share Your Story!
- RESEARCH4LIFE PARTNERS COMMIT TO FREE AND LOW COST ACCESS & TRAINING THROUGH 2025
- Two decades on, a research access program continues to thrive: Research4Life partners have renewed their commitment through 2025 and created a new Rule of Law program
- Towards meeting the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) quality criteria in the global South
- The Open Speakers Database : find experts on Open Access, Open Education, and Open Data
WIPO and the Sustainable Development Goals. Innovation driving human progress | Publication year: 2018
*** The Global Sustainability Coalition for Open Science Services (SCOSS) CALLS on the OPEN SCIENCE community to help identify field of potential applicants for second funding cycle (To be considered, all pre-applications must be submitted here by 31 October till 2018)
And, thanks again for your interest !