- Agriculture and Forestry Journal (AFJ) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access scientific journal. AFJ is published by University of Tlemcen (Algeria). The journal is published semi-annually in online version.
- Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals.
- The Journal accepts articles submissions online or by e-mail ([email protected])
- The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to the following scientific fields:
- Crop Science
- Land use
- Rural development and biodiversity
- Ecology and Environment
- Steppe rangeland and overgrazing
- Irrigation and water management
- Soil Science
- Remote sensing and GIS
- Medicinal Plants
- Plant Biotechnology and Plant Breeding
- Seed technology
- Plant Protection
- There are no publication fees to publish in Agriculture and Forestry Journal.
What are your domain(s) of expertise?
What is your relationship with agricultural information management standards, tools and services?
I am Editor-in-Chief of the Agriculture and Forestry Journal.