From 20 to 22 January, 2009, FAO, IFAD, WFP, CGIAR ICT-KM Program and Bioversity International, will be organizing a 3-day event at FAO's Headquarters in Rome entitled "Knowledge Share Fair for Agricultural Development and Food Security". Submissions are now open for your knowledge sharing cases. The closing date has been extended to 31 October 2008. We are looking for good knowledge sharing practices in the field of FAO's terms of reference. We want to know how knowledge sharing practices, methods and tools have enhanced your work and made your project more successful and effective. In particular, how do you effectively:
- Work in geographically distributed environments?
- Capture and share local (indigenous) knowledge, issues and ideas?
- Deal with culture and gender issues?
- Retain knowledge when workers leave?
- Build relationships or networks?
- Facilitate collaborative practices?
- Communicate internally (within your organization and project) and externally (with partners, stakeholders)?
Please go to http://www.sharefair.net/ for more information. If you have any questions, please write to us at: mailto:email@example.com.