AgriFeeds is a service that allows users to search and filter news and events from several agricultural information sources. It's a "one-stop shop" on recent news and upcoming events related to agriculture.
AgriFeeds's main features:
- aggregation of items from strictly agriculture related feeds:
- all the feeds have been registered in the CIARD RING, a directory of information services and datasets for agriculture
- automatic indexing by country and categorization based on a controlled taxonomy (the FAO Technical Knowledge classification)
- events are treated as a special type of news and are viewable through a Calendar and can be exported using the iCal format (can be loaded in the Outlook calendar).
- browsing and filtering enabling creation of custom feeds: RSS outputs are available for filtering based on language, subject coverage, country, source feed.
- RSS outputs include Dublin Core elements and event specific elements (see our Guidelines and FAQs) to allow creation of better value-added services on your part.