22 January : Deadline for Team registration for Prague INSPIRE Hack 2018
You are invited to join the Prague INSPIRE Hackatone and to try together with others demonstrate possibilities of
Use of Big and Open Data and Open Source in real life application focused mainly on rural regions.
The main objective of the Prague INSPIRE Hack is to create a meeting place for professionals, regional and national project team members including students, start-ups, freelancers, current and future users and investors to move scientific results into practice. The focus will be on Big Open Data:
- Earth Observation
- Sensors data
- VGI data
- GNSS technologies
- Linked Open Data
applied in the agriculture and rural development sectors. The first phase of the Prague INSPIRE Hack starts with creating teams connecting different types of stakeholders. You are invited to create your own team with people you know or people you’ve worked with before. Or, you can explore the existing ideas and teams that have been already created and you can simply join them. In any case, you need to register in order to gain access to the shared space where team building and design of ideas is happening. The team building will start already before Prague INSPIRE Hack using online and offline communication tools.
HOW & WHERE
For participation, please register here.
|22 January 2018|
Deadline for team registration online.
As soon as you register, you will be sent a link to the shared collaboration space. In this space you will be able to join the already existing teams and projects or you can create your own team and project idea.
The face-to-face segment of the Prague INSPIRE Hack 2018 will take place at Faculty of Economics and Management Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Kamýcká 129, Praha Suchdol, Czech Republic on 23rd and 24th January 2018.
In the frame of the Prague INSPIRE Hackathon, several free workshops (register here) will be organised:
- 23 Jan 2018, 15:00 – 16:30 : a workshop on the theme: “Horizon 2020 as an opportunity to elaborate your ideas”
- 24 Jan2018, 10:00 – 11:00 : a workshop on the theme: “Metadata without showing a specialized metadata platform: GeoDCAT and other (meta)data semantic approaches“
Get more information from Prague INSPIRE Hack 2018 website.
- Call for Papers extended (15 January 2018) : Open Repositories 2018 : Sustaining Open
- Big Metadata : prioritizing next steps to advance Metadata Research in Data Science
- How open science evolved in 2017. Check out the top six articles on open source software and science from 2017.