AGRIMATIE : combining the best available Data on Dutch Agriculture to provide the best knowledge
Learning from each other : The AGRIMATIE portal combines the best available data sources and presents long-time developments on hundreds of indicators on themes like agricultural trade, farm income, environmental impacts, employment and prices. The portal contains all relevant data on Dutch agriculture. All content of the portal is managed by Wageningen Economic Research.
... is an independent and internationally leading socio-economic Research Institute that offers governments and companies (socio)economic insights and integral advice for sound policies and better decision-making in an innovative way.
All insights and advices for policy and decision-making are based on unique data, models and knowledge provided by the institute.
... gives insight into the people, planet and profit performance of the Dutch agricultural sector. In particular, the portal offers the possibility to browse data for some of the content:
Moreover, by using interactive charts (ready for free download for own use) and clear search and filter possibilities, users can navigate easily through the site data and access [use radio-buttons] all information via:
- a SECTOR:
- THEME entrance:
The combination of this unique data from the micro to the macro level (from high-quality market and chain knowledge, a wide and international knowledge network) allows the Wageningen Economic Research to answer your questions based ... on the best available knowledge.
For more information contact Wageningen Economic Research Team.
- Why Open Data? (Open Knowledge International)
- Count down to the 2017 Africa Open Data Conference (17-21 July, 2017) ...& focus on AgPack
- Lessons from the Open Data for Open Cities event in Wageningen
- AidData: Open Data for International Development
- Why anonymisation of farm data is important when sharing data (GODAN)
- 2nd Chania Declaration released after Open Harvest 2017 (GODAN)
- Spotlighting the role of open data in the private sector (GODAN)
- Creating Impact with Open Data in Agriculture and Nutrition (GODAN)
- GODAN Action is a three year project to enable data users, producers and intermediaries to engage effectively with open data in the agriculture and nutrition sectors
- From notepad to big data (Wageningen)
Open Data Journal for Agricultural Research (ODjAR.org)
- Save the date: Workshop: Linked Open Data in Agriculture (27- 28 September, 2017, Berlin, Germany)