Free Webinar : OPEN DATA and OPEN SCIENCE : current trends and global initiatives
(Image credit: The State of Open Data Report; figshare)
JOIN us at a FREE WEBINAR dicussing OPEN DATA and OPEN SCIENCE:
Current Trends and Global Initiatives
Date: 14 February 2017, Tuesday
Time: 13:00 Ghana | 14:00 Rome | 15:00 Johannesburg | 16:00 Nairobi (Time Zone Converter)
Moderator: Blessing Mawire, Deputy Director for Training and Research at the Information Training & Outreach Centre for Africa (ITOCA).
REGISTER NOW. A recording of the webinar will be available to the registrants.
URL for WEBINAR: We are using the AdobeConnect platform : the meeting room: http://fao.adobeconnect.com/iaaldafrica/
1. Choose Enter as a Guest
2. Type in your first and last name, and click Enter Room.
It is advisable to test the above link in advance to see if you can join the meeting room from your computer. In case your browser needs the proper plug-ins to be installed, the logging in process will let you know and provide links for obtaining the plugins.
Please, join the meeting room at least 15 minutes before the start of the event.
- 14 February, Free Webinar : Data Architecture Strategies : Constructing Your Data Garden
- The Value of Open Data Sharing: A CODATA Report for the Group on Earth Observation
- Ensuring global equity in Open Research (figshare)
- Embedding cultures and incentives to support Open Research (figshare)