“Questions & Answers” Service is now available on AIMS
WHAT is the “Questions & Answers” service?
It is service on the AIMS website that allows any user to submit questions related to any aspect of the Agricultural Information Management. These questions are answered by the AIMS community members, in some cases the AIMS editorial team will make an effort to contact also other experts and professionals from similar communities. The questions can be submitted in any official FAO Languages.
WHO can submit a Question?
Any person that is registered on AIMS can submit questions. If you are not registered, you can also submit questions through the message box available on the AIMS website homepage.
WHY the "Question & Answers" service?
The 'Questions & Answers' service is as an initial step to provide a mechanism:
- To build a ready reference point for solving doubts and questions related to any aspect covered on AIMS and also any emerging concepts in the agricultural information management field.
- To support to professionals that work in the agricultural information management
- To facilitate the exchange of information among the users in the AIMS community
HOW to submit Questions?
- Go to the AIMS website
- Log in using your username and password
- Choose Question and Answers , from the Main menu on your left hand side
- Click on the button ‘POST A NEW QUESTION’
- A window will appear where you can type in your Question
- When you have finished typing your question click the 'Submit Your Question' at the bottom of the window.
WHEN can l submit Questions?
Questions can be submitted anytime.
URL for information http://aims.fao.org/questions-and-answers