Remote Role - Knowledge Management Research Fellowship
The International Center for Agriculture Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA) invites applications for a one year research fellowship for Knowledge Management (KM).
The fellowship aims to promote a better understanding of KM, providing assistance to young researchers specializing in fields relevant to KM activities, and offers an exceptional first employment experience to young graduates while supporting the implementation of the project’s activities.
- Support the implementation of selected project’s activities. Provide support offline and online for the project’s partners.
- Learn about relevant methods, tools and skills to inform and support the development of the project’s Knowledge Strategy and related uptake strategies.
- Ensure that up-to-date data and documentation about the project is timely collected, packaged and reported in Knowledge Portal (KP), following best practices to sustain evaluations and impact assessment efforts.
- Support the user-based testing and piloting of the KP platform enhanced with new features to be used.
- Provide support in identifying outcome stories, research innovations and policies for reporting and publishing on website and social media.
- Document and catalogue existing data available on research activities according to specific unit guidance and templates.
- Link the data to project and program outputs (reports, publications, briefs, datasets, photos, tools, etc.) available in the existing repositories of the Partners.
- Support the Plan of Work Budget and Annual Report processes.
Learn more about the opportunity here.
The International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA) is an international autonomous, non-profit, research organization supported by CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future. ICARDA’s mission is to reduce poverty, enhance food, water and nutritional security, as well as environmental health in the face of global challenges including climate change. We do this through innovative science, strategic partnerships, linking research to development and capacity development that take into account gender equality and the role of youth in transforming the dry areas. ICARDA works in partnership with governments, universities, civil society, national agricultural research organization, other CGIAR research Centres, and the private sector.
With its temporary Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, ICARDA operates in regional and country offices across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. For more information: www.icarda.org.