Research Data Management : Training Materials
Looking for training materials on research data management? Check out the EUDAT training programme and Research data management open training materials collection curated by Laura Molloy on Zenodo.
The EUDAT collaborative data infrastructure is a European e-infrastructure of integrated data services and resources to support the full research data life cycle, covering both access and deposit, from informal data sharing to long-term archiving, and addressing identification, discoverability and computability of both long-tail and big data.
@ The EUDAT training programme
helps research communities, individual researchers and scientists, as well as system administrators, infrastructures and data centers, to fully exploit these services and understand how to benefit from them.
Webinars are another popular channel, and EUDAT is very pleased to continue the series of joint OpenAIRE-EUDAT webinars started last year.
Interested in a EUDAT workshop for your research community? Contact EUDAT at [email protected].
Laura Molloy curates a collection of openly accessible online training materials which can be shared and repurposed for RDM training.
Currently there are 30 lessons, two presentations, two publications and one dataset. Submissions of openly available online RDM training materials which can be re-used by others either in a class environment or for self-teaching in any language are welcome.
- Göttingen eResearch Alliance about eResearch related questions and Data Management issues
- Data Management General Guidance
- Utrecht University Research Data Management Support
- Research Data Management supportive Guides from UCD Library
- Get your free copy of Research Data Management Toolkit
- Research Data Curation Bibliography - Version 7
- Responsible Data Science. Ensuring Fairness, Accuracy, Confidentially, Transparency (FACT)
- Put FAIR principles into practice and enjoy your data
- DIGITAL SCIENCE : smart support at every stage of the research cycle
- LICENTIA: a web site to Choose the License for your Data