Take part in the First Global Survey on the Quality of MOOCs
The Global Survey on the Quality of MOOCs aims at improving the Quality of MOOCs. It is facilitated by the European Alliance MOOQ. The survey will run until the end of March 2017. Your participation is very important!
It is a unique first Global Survey on the Quality of Open Education and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
Join this fascinating adventure and contribute to the related long-term goal: the improvement of future MOOCs by developing quality indicators and tools.
The importance of the survey is highlighted by the support of the leading associations and institutions including :
- United Nations' UNESCO IITE, United Nations' ITCILO, United Nations' FAO, United Nations' UNITAR,
- International Council for Distance and Open Learning (ICDE),
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL),
- International Community for Open Research and Education (ICORE),
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU),
- European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN),
- European Association for Technology-Enhanced Learning (EATEL),
- Open Education Consortium (OEC),
- Contact North (CN) and many more...
The Global MOOC Survey is open until end of March 2017. It is designed and organized by European Alliance MOOQ (the European Alliance for the Quality of MOOCs) led by the Open University of the Netherlands.
All findings from the scientific, independent and non-profit survey will be published openly and shared online.
Based on the survey results a Quality Reference Framework with quality indicators and tools for MOOCs will be developed and discussed in close collaboration with all interested stakeholders worldwide.
"We will ensure that the next generation of MOOCs will meet better the personal goals and needs of the learners", underlines Christian M. Stracke, the MOOQ coordinator. "Please help us by completing the survey!"