Proposals have been submitted against the following themes:
- Solutions (long papers)
- Strategy (long papers)
- Structure, organisational (long papers)
- Success (short papers)
- Skills and Support (short papers)
- Stitch ’n’ Bitch / Steam, letting off… / Sticking Points / Success and its Shadow (short papers)
- Sustainability (short papers)
- Shared and Outsourced Services (short papers)
- Service Points (short papers)
- Service Level, Trust and FAIR (short papers)
- Champions and Engagement (short papers)
Important points to note about abstract submissions:
- Proposals for long papers should be 1200-2000 words.
- Proposals for short papers should be 300-600 words.
- When submitting a proposal the author should choose the session corresponding to the theme for which the abstract is intended.
- Announcement of accepted abstracts and outline programme: late January 2018
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit them to a special collection of the Data Science Journal.
The Göttingen-CODATA Symposium will take place in Göttingen from 18-20 March 2018: it is a collaboration between the University of Göttingen and CODATA.
Structure of the Symposium
The Symposium is intended as a precursor event to the RDA plenary meeting in Berlin on 21-23 March 2018.
- OECD & WDS Policy Paper On Co-Ordination And Support Of International Research Data Networks (December, 2017)
- What has CODATA delivered recently? See the CODATA Prospectus: Strategy and Achievement, 2015-2017 (Second Edition, October, 2017)
- Göttingen eResearch Alliance about eResearch related questions and Data Management issues
- A Research Data Policy at Wageningen University & Research: Best Practices as a Framework
- Data Sharing : there is no One-Size Fits-All solution ...
- METADATA 2020 : towards Metadata as the Scholarly Community’s top priority
- Big Metadata : prioritizing next steps to advance Metadata Research in Data Science
- Data Management & Permanent Access to Digital Research Resources : learning from DANS Institute
- Articulating the value of DATA with the Australian National Data Service (ANDS)
- Recorded (ANDS) - FAIR (Findable, Interoperable, Accessible, Reusable) Webinar series
- CESSDA Research Data Management for Open Data doctoral training series: RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT AND OPEN DATA