Routledge is pleased to offer the Library & Information Science community free access to a collection of over 50 articles covering the topic of Institutional and Subject Repositories in academic libraries. Access these articles until September 30, 2016!
The world's leading academic publisher Routledge announced that it is offering more than 50 articles for free through Taylor & Francis Online* covering Institutional & Subject Repositories. These articles are aimed at the scholarly communication librarian and cover:
- the basics of starting and maintaining an Institutional & Subject Repository,
- the impact of repositories on the Open Access movement and publishing,
- repositories for special collections, and
- repositories around the world.
All articles are distributed in four clusters:
- Implementation & Maintenance
- Impact on Open Access Publishing
- Special Collections
- Repositories Around the World
You can access the free articles from the Institutional Repositories & the Digital Library collection at Taylor & Francis Online until September 30, 2016.
* About Taylor & Francis Online:
Taylor & Francis Online provides access to, and information about, all journals from Taylor & Francis and Routledge. Search or browse a portfolio of over 2,700 journals from the Taylor & Francis Group.
Institutional Repositories & the Digital Library
(Explore Taylor & Francis Online)
Free scholarly resources:
for librarians, researchers or practitioners. For libraries in DEVELOPING COUNTRIES there are SPECIAL PROGRAMMES that offer free or low cost access to academic and professional peer-reviewed content online!