Looking for controlled vocabularies or terminologies in the domain of Research Data Management?
Take a look at the Data Thesaurus - the updated eScience Thesaurus (from UMass Medical School) which previously resided on the eScience Portal for Librarians. Data Thesaurus connects and defines concepts, services, and tools relevant to librarians working in data-driven discovery.
You can search or browse by term or keyword. A definition, relevant literature, and web resources accompany each term along with links to related terms.
- IRIDIUM: the international research data management glossary
- CASRAI Research Data Management Glossary
- CASRAI standard dictionary of Research Administration Information
- Science Europe Data Glossary
- LEARN REsearch Data Glossary
- From the Top 10 FAIR Data Things Global Sprint. Take a look at dedicated GITHUB space
- Open Research Central is a portal through which research in any field can be submitted for formal publication on one of the open research publishing platforms. The platform is operated by F1000 and use a model of immediate publication followed by transparent invited peer review, and require the inclusion of all supporting data
- Machine-actionable Data Management Plans (maDMPs): Connecting the dots or...The Journey of a DMP
- Research data: life cycle and ARCHIVING (University of Portsmouth)
- Copyright, Data & Licensing (ANDS Research Data Rights Management Guides)
- Take a free DATA TREE e-course in RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT
- Open research hub: A single interoperable system for managing, preserving and sharing institutional digital research data (JISC)
- GODAN Action e-learning course on Open Data & Research Data Management in Agriculture and Nutrition (background & related content)
- Make FAIR your Datasets using Springer Nature RESEARCH DATA SUPPORT
- Guidelines for Data Management Plan from SNSF : learning from each other
- Providing researchers with access to the DATA MANAGEMENT tools they need (UK Data Service)
- Research Data Alliance (RDA) outputs & recommendations
- F1000Research Shiny new data guidelines + guides, Welcome Open Research blog. For updates, follow the hashtag #beFAIRbeOpen
- FAIR PRINCIPLES TO ALL ELEMENTS OF AGRICULTURAL-RELATED RESEARCH PROCESSES. IGAD RDA11 focus on the FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Re-usable) principles
- DATA COLLECTION IN AFRICA: STATE OF THE ART, CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS. FOCUS on Agricultural Data Interest Group (IGAD) | RDA12 meeting
- GDPR Data Portability and Core Vocabularies published: read new ISA2 study
- Data Sharing Principles (ICSU World Data System)
- Data Sharing : there is no One-Size Fits-All solution
- Why do Open Science & Incentivizing Data Sharing matter? Visit the African Open Science Platform to learn more
- Achievements, impact and strategy for FAO AGROVOC’s multilingual thesaurus future
And, thanks again for your interest !