Dear Participant !
On behalf of the Research Data Alliance - INTEREST GROUP ON AGRICULTURAL DATA (IGAD), we are pleased to invite you to the IGAD Pre-conference meeting that will be held on March 19-20, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEXT IGAD PRE-MEETING
... on March 19 will be dedicated to the theme “The FAIR principles to all elements of the research process in agricultural sciences and related disciplines” together with the reporting of the Working Groups related to IGAD about activities undertaken during the last six months.
You can be an active part of the meeting by:
- attending and participating, but also by
- delivering a short presentation (10’) in relation to the FAIR principles in the agricultural domain and their implementation in your organization and/or network(s).
If you are interested, please send the Title and a Short abstract at [email protected]
THE SECOND DAY OF THE NEXT IGAD PRE-MEETING
... on March 20 will be dedicated to the Working Groups already associated to IGAD :
6. Capacity Development
Please let us know before the 15th of January 2018 - which of the Working Groups above you would like to join.
We warmly welcome your contribution and involvement in this IGAD Pre-meeting !
Online version of the invitation (this document remains updated).
We are looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Co-chairs of the Interest Group on Agriculture Data (IGAD) Research Data Alliance (RDA)
- Esther Dzale-Yeumo (INRA, France)
- Armando Stellato (University of Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Patricia Rocha Bello Bertin (EMBRAPA, Brazil)
- Imma Subirats Coll (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Italy)
Developing Data Interoperability using standards: A Wheat Community use case (IGAD of the RDA)
AgroPortal: a backbone for data integration and standardization in Agronomy
FAIRsharing : Find, Register, Claim your Standard, Database, and Policy... FAIRsharing will do the rest