The Land Portal Project is looking for a Intern to support the Land Portal Project. Land Portal is a project which is partnership based and was formed to create an accessible, easy-to-use online platform to share land related information, monitor trends, and identify information gaps to promote effective and sustainable land governance. Land portal was created by the International Land Coalition (ILC), in partnership with FAO, IFAD, ActionAid, IEH, IALTA and AGTER.
Competencies or Skills needed:
Most importantly the candidate should have good language and web management skills
- Expertise in the area of rural development and poverty eradication
- Expertise in networking, communication
- Expertise in MS Office, Web, Content Management System,
- Experience in working in international / multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of English is necessary. Fluency in French and Spanish is desirable.
Areas where support is needed:-
- Ensure daily management of the website
- Review land information and promote new data integration onto the Land Portal
- Support Land Portal communication, networking and outreach activities
- Support Land Portal promotion
More information about this post download the terms of reference
Interested send your CV by email