The FAIR principles have been introduced as a guideline for good scientific data stewardship. They have gained momentum at a management level and are now for example part of the project template for EU Horizon 2020 projects. This raises the question what research groups and projects can do to implement them. Hugo Besemer introduced the ideas behind the FAIR principles, and elaborated on discussions about their implementation in Wageningen and with project coordinators.
- How to create a good data management plan
- Get your free copy of Research Data Management Toolkit
- Put FAIR principles into practice and enjoy your data
- Are the FAIR Data Principles Fair? Webinar recording is now available online
- FAIR data treatment and training with Dutch Techcenter For Life Sciences
- An EUDAT-based FAIR Data Approach for Data Interoperability
- Legal issues on Open Research Data : How Open and FAIR is your dataset?
- Fair Open Access Principles
- Data Management Plans – EUDAT best practices and case study (video; presentation)