Architect by vocation, with interests in heritage and graphic representation of architecture. Trained in the Mediterranean aesthetic culture and admirer of the oriental.
Authenticity is the value I most esteem both in architecture and in life. It is the great subjective value that provides roots to human societies.
As an architect, I have experience in the development of intervention projects in isolated regions in Africa. I have knowledge of virtualization of the architecture that allows realizing virtual tours
- Taurus, residential build whith recycled plastic
- Rwanda Chapel, church in Rukomo for poor Clare Nuns
- Arenal, hostel for artists in La Manga del Mar Menor
- Nuevo Club Remo, Canoing club in Murcia, 3º Prize in National Architecture Young Award
- Red Lab, Artic floating lab for polar expedition.
I work in murcia, spain
What are your domain(s) of expertise?
I have experience in build service Architecture in Africa. I worked in the Taurus project, about housing builds in Nairobi, Kenya with the Bloqueplas system. Using recicled plastic blocks in colaboration with Conferhomes Ltd. Also i was work again in Rukomo, Rwanda, in the project for a church for poor Clare Nuns.
What is your relationship with agricultural information management standards, tools and services?
I use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for sustainable development interventions in african isolated communities