VocBench Support Material
The VocBench User Manual refers to the production version of VocBench, v.1.3. It provides a general introduction to the VocBench user interface, functionalities, editorial workflow and operations allowed to Editors and Validators. It does not cover the additional actions allowed to Publishers and Administrators of VocBench. It was last updated October, 2011.
The team has also produced a set of screen casts hosted on the AIMS YouTube channel that show how to perform common actions:
- Add a new concept
- Add a definition to a concept
- Edit a definition of a concept
- Add a new term to a concept
- VocBench_SKOS_Development_Strategy. This document covers the decision making process followed when determining whether to build VocBench v2 or use a commercial off-the-shelf product.
- VocBench 2.0 Design. This document provides an overview of the VocBench/Semantic Turkey integration strategy, methods to be implemented and state of progress as of Oct. 2012.