Save the date for the 2019 LD4 Conference: May 10-11, 2019, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, at the Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School.
Join the Program Committee & shape an event you want to be part of
Volunteers have been sought to join the Program Committee and set the themes, goals, format, and content of the meeting, from the overall vision down to the details of the two-day agenda. The venue accommodates up to 150 people, with flexibility for multiple simultaneous activities. The possibilities are wide open for the direction and nature of this meeting:
- What would be most valuable to you in a community meeting?
- How can this community gathering best advance the adoption of linked data in libraries?
To be on the Program Committee, you should plan on attending the conference in Boston on May 9 and 10, 2019, and be available for bi-weekly teleconference calls beginning in December 2018. (Program Committee members will receive a stipend to offset the cost of attendance).
Fill in this short form (https://goo.gl/forms/
For those not joining the Program Committee, keep an eye out for a call for proposals and other announcements about the 2019 LD4 Conference!
The Linked Data for Production (LD4P) project has finished its first phase (2016-2018). Full information is on this website including new links to LD4P Outputs. The next phase, Linked Data for Production: Pathway to Implementation (LD4P2) is underway... for more information consult LD4P public website
A spotlight on Semantic Technologies for the reuse of Agri Open Data (GODAN), 3-6 December, 2018, Antwerp, Belgium
- The Sixteenth Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2019), 2- 6 June 2019, Portorož, Slovenia
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS OPEN REPOSITORIES 2019 CONFERENCE ( Linked open data and repositories & more topics!), 10-13 June, 2019 in Hamburg, Germany
- DATA JOURNAL Special Issue on "Semantics in the Deep: Semantic Analytics for Big Data"
- Analysis of 2018 International Linked Data Survey for Implementers, by Karen Smith-Yoshimura in Issue 42 of the Code4Lib Journal
- How to select appropriate encoding strategies for producing Linked Open Data (LOD)-enabled bibliographic data
- AGROVOC Linked Open Data
- AGROVOC November 2018 release is out. With 35,966 concepts!
- AgroPortal : Harnessing the Power of Metadata to Visualize the Landscape of Agronomical Ontologies
- Discover open Land Linked Datasets shared by the Land Portal (the AGROVOC subset)
- The slides from the 18th European Networked Knowledge Organization Systems (NKOS) Workshop presentations
- Linked Data Competency Index: Mapping the field for teachers and learners (recorded Webinar@AIMS)
- METADATA 2020 : details and crosswalks of the recommendations. Can we agree?
- DSpace 7 Data Model on support of new Digital Object types aligned with the COAR Next Generation Repositories recommendations and OpenAIRE v4 guidelines
- Powering Linked Data and Hosted Solutions with Fedora Webinar Recording
- DSpace-GLAM based on DSpace-CRIS : Manage, Analyze & Preserve your digital heritage
Follow @AIMS_Community on Twitter... And, thanks again for your interest !