STARBIOS2 (Structural Transformation to Attain Responsible BIOSciences) is a project (2016-2020) funded by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme.
STARBIOS2 aims to contribute to the advancement of the Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) strategy which underpins Horizon 2020.
The STARBIOS2 project - - coordinated by University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) - - will design and implement Action Plans (APs) oriented to attain the RRI structural change in six research departments of bioscience of six institutions based in EC member states (Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK).
The APs will be self-tailored: each of them will be conceived, designed and implemented by the institution involved and will take into account the institutional, social and cultural context where it will be carried out. It will include, in a coordinated way, five sets of actions, respectively addressing the RRI 5 keys.
The experience produced within the APs will be used to define guidelines and develop a tailored model for bioscience research aimed at supporting RRI structural change in this field in Europe and worldwide.
- An Introduction to Responsible Research and Innovation
- Open Scholarship Output, Evaluation and Effects ... towards Responsible Metrics
- Repeat: A Framework to Assess Empirical Reproducibility in Biomedical Research
- Six of Australia’s national research infrastructure investments have come together to create a new, exciting e-research platform to support Australian research: The Australian Science Clouds
- RRI Tools: fostering Responsible Research and Innovation
- Responsible Data Science. Ensuring Fairness, Accuracy, Confidentially, Transparency (FACT)
- EU Project MOVING : TraininG towards a society of data-saVvy inforMation prOfessionals
- European Open Science Cloud
- The 1st Open Science Platform Launched by Aarhus University, Denmark