Viderum - founded by the Open Knowledge International family of organizations in 2015 - is an open data solutions provider, which creates, maintains, and deploys technology for governments, public sector enterprises, and non-profit organizations to manage their data and publish it as open data (see Open Definition).
Viderum was created by Open Knowledge International to take forward its pioneering work in creating CKAN, the open source software that has powered many of the world's leading open data portals including data.gov, data.gov.uk and many others.
A cloud-based, multi-tenant solution to host CKAN, Viderum’s mission is simple: to make the world’s public data discoverable and accessible to everyone. By lowering technological barriers, Open Knowledge International believes there are now even more reasons for governments, institutions, and local authorities to publish open data for everyone’s use.
- To find out more about Viderum here
- Check out Viderum Website
- Read the Viderum FAQ
- Contact the Viderum team at [email protected]
- Work with Viderum
- Processing, publication, access, insight. The future of data is frictionless. Rufus Pollock explains the problem Frictionless Data addresses through simple specifications and software
- Frictionless Data and FAIR Research Principles
- The Open Speakers Database : find experts on Open Access, Open Education, and Open Data
- Unfold Open Data with APERTIO
- GODAN Donor Open Data Policy and Practice : comparing Open Data Policies and putting Common Policy into practice
- GODAN Report “Open Access & Open Data at PUSH Universities”
- Implement effective Open Data & Keep it alive with Open Data TOOLKIT
- The Global Open Data Index (GODI), Open Data Census and Survey : Advancing the State of Open Data Through Dialogue
- Open Up Guide for Agriculture launched by GODAN and the Open Data Charter
- ODI Friday lunchtime lecture: Mapping the open source landscape