Participate in a 2-day practical workshop with a strong focus on how to build successful knowledge management and communication for development initiatives.
The objectives are to:
1. Develop an understanding of how to design knowledge management systems and approaches internally within organisations and also within the development of projects.
2. Illustrate knowledge management approaches with practical examples from relevant contexts, exploring factors that have led to success and failure of such initiatives.
3. Inform and raise awareness of good practices in relation to the use of ICTs in knowledge and communication for development initiatives.
The topics covered will include:
- Defining and constructing knowledge in the context of power relations
- Exploring intellectual property and open licensing approaches
- Creating and sharing knowledge among groups with common and divergent interests
- Making use of ICTs (including mobile) and Social Media
- Designing the strategy, goals and evaluation approaches for your project
For registration: https://www.