AgriOcean DSpace presented at ASFA Advisory Board Meeting
星期一, 10/10/2011 - sarah.dister
The 40th annual ASFAAdvisory Board Meeting was held at the Instituto Nacional de Pesca (INP), Guayaquil, Ecuador, 5-9 September 2011.
During the “workshop” day many interesting presentations were given, among others:
- AgriOcean DSpace: FAO and UNESCO-IOC/IODE Combine Efforts in their Support of Open Access, presented by Linda Noble (NMBL) on behalf of Linda Pikula (Chair, GEMIM);
- Comments on ASFA Input (records) - persistent problems encountered in Partners input and advice, by FAO (Helen Wibley);
- ProQuest ASFA Update: Illumina & New Platform, by ProQuest (Paula McCoy);
- IAMSLIC Z39.50 (resource sharing and document requests), by FAO (José Garnica);
- Impact of ASFA usage, by FBA (Hardy Schwamm and Ian Pettman);
- Alternative business model(s) for ASFA, by ProQuest (Craig Emerson).