Organising open access advocacy campaigns
The EIFL-OA programme invites proposals for organising national or institutional open access advocacy campaigns to reach out to research communities. EIFL particularly wishes to involve active researchers and students, research administrators and policy makers, university presses, society publishers, researchers/research groups as publishers and journalists.
- Provide an overview of current open access activities in your country and institution.
- Describe your advocacy strategy: how do you plan to reach out to research communities.
- Describe your project work plan and time frame. Note that the duration of the grant can be from three to seven months.
- Describe how your advocacy work will improve the current situation or how it will add to the evidence base.
- Describe your goals and the measurement(s) of success that you will use.
- Provide a budget to support your action plan. Note that EIFL financial contribution is limited up to 4,000 USD.
- Be written in English.
Application deadline is Monday, April 2nd, 2012.
EIFL-OA case studies
Read the EIFL-OA case studies of the 13 projects supported in 2011 that implemented national and institutional open access advocacy campaigns to reach out to research communities and open access publishing initiatives.