Join the Community
The AIMS community encompasses different types of professionals related to food and agricultural information and data management such as technicians, librarians, data managers, information management specialists, policy makers and semantic experts.
AIMS community members have access to the knowledge sharing platform that provides a space for members to communicate and share relevant projects, best practices, learning opportunities, events and new ideas. Community members also receive regular updates about relevant news, events, stakeholder information and more through monthly newsletters, interviews with AIMS community members, publications and free webinars.
Anyone interested in being involved in the community can register at http://aims.fao.org/user/register and/or join the AIMS News DGroup at https://dgroups.org/fao/aims_news.
- Zhong WangSchool of Infomation Science and Technology, Sun-Yat-Sen University(Project Manager)
- Zhou YongNJTECH(student)
- zhuge xuxiahuhai university(master student)
- ziaurrah anmbaConocrd University(Lecturer )
- Central African Republic
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Equatorial Guinea
- Zira MavunganidzeEntrepco Trading(Agricultural consultant )
- South Africa
- ziran zhangccnu(teacher)
- Ziyu LiuChina Agricultural University(Librarian)
- Zoha ZohaSekho(Mnager)
- Zohra BennadjiINIA Uruguay(Principal Investigator)
- Zorka VesovicMatica Srpska Library, The Reference Center(Librarian)
- ZOUNGRANA UrbainMinistry of agriculture(Extension and monotoring of agricultural campaign )
- Burkina Faso
- Zubair AslamUniversity of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan(Assistant Professor)
- Zura BratchuliBBA(Partner)
- Zuzana HorvathovaAgroinstitut, Nitra(information officer, AGRIS database manager )
- Zuzana HorvathovaInstitute of Scientific and Technical Information for Agriculture(Information Management Specialist)