Join the Community
The AIMS community encompasses different types of professionals related to food and agricultural information and data management such as technicians, librarians, data managers, information management specialists, policy makers and semantic experts.
AIMS community members have access to the knowledge sharing platform that provides a space for members to communicate and share relevant projects, best practices, learning opportunities, events and new ideas. Community members also receive regular updates about relevant news, events, stakeholder information and more through monthly newsletters, interviews with AIMS community members, publications and free webinars.
Anyone interested in being involved in the community can register at http://aims.fao.org/user/register and/or join the AIMS News DGroup at https://dgroups.org/fao/aims_news.
- Abdullah Mohammed AlmohaimeedQassim University(The supervisor of the innovation center and intellectual properties )
- Saudi Arabia
- Abdullah Mohammed AlmohaimeedQassim University(Qassim University )
- Saudi Arabia
- Abdullahi Abbas YakubuUsmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto(Teaching, Research, and community services)
- Abdulmuhmin AminuFarmworkerzApp Agri-Tech(Operation Manager )
- Abdulqadir AbdullahiASDSP(MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER )
- Abdulrahman AbubakarGB FOODS(Assistant Farm Manager)
- Abdulrasheed MustaphaFarming(Director )
- Abdulrashid Mohamed OmarMinistry of Health(Nutrition Officer)
- Abednico Bokang RebabonyePagiwa Hub(Leader)
- Abeer SallamUNICEF(....)
- Abena AsanteMarine Fisheries Research Division(Librarian)
- Abenet YaboworkInternational Livestock Research Institute(Information Services Specialist)
- Abhijeet Kumar vatsStudent(I am student )
- ABHIJIT GOSWAMIPLANNING DEPARTMENT, GOVT OF ANDHRA PRADESH(CONSULTANT- AGRI BUSINESS)
- Abhishek ThakurHDFC Securities(Research Analyst)