The Food&Business Knowledge Portal (F&BKP) provides you with selected references to knowledge and innovations in the field of Food and Nutrition Security (FNS). Items such as reports, briefs, toolkits and articles are selected per topic and shared by the F&BKP Office knowledge brokers and the wider F&BKP network of partners and experts in the field of FNS.
The F&BKP is updated with relevant knowledge items...
...on a regular basis, divided into 6 main topics:
1. Sustainable agriculture
2. Cross-cutting challenges to food security
3. Agribusiness development and trade
4. Innovations in agro-food sectors
5. Food security policy and governance
6. Consumption patterns and nutrition
You can click through to the various topic pages to find the annotated references that serve your interests or use the filter function.
- Discover FAO KORE - Knowledge Sharing Platform on Resilience
- Discover FAOSTAT. This FAO website provides free access to food and agriculture data for over 245 countries and territories and covers all FAO regional groupings from 1961 to the most recent year available
- Discover FAO Soils portal: a source of soil information and knowledge on the different components and aspects of soils and the value and importance of this vital and finite resource for policy makers, development planners, soil science experts, agricultural extension workers, academic/institutions and other practitioners
- Discover AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture)
- Discover AGRIS: the International System for Agricultural Science and Technology providing access to bibliographic information on agricultural science and technology
- Use and contribute to AGROVOC Thesaurus : a BACKBONE to INTEGRATE & DISCOVER interoperable DATA in agri-food and related sectors
- Search for Open Content with help of simple Tutorials created by OER Africa