AGRIS Search Engine updated with more than 7,500 records in July 2011
The AGRIS Search Engine is a global public domain database with 2,652,385 structured bibliographical records on agricultural science and technology. 82.1% of records are citations from scientific journals. The bibliographic references contain either links to the full text of the publication or additional information retrieved from related Internet resources.
During the last two months, the AGRIS Search Engine has harvested a total of 7,550 new records from the following data providers:
- 144 records from Fundamental Library, Latvian University of Agriculture;
- 826 records from the Agricultural Scientific Information and Documentation Centre, Iran;
- 1,471 records from Korea Agricultural Science Digital Library (RDA);
- 627 from the Matica Srpska Library in Serbia;
- 280 from Agroscope Switzerland; and
- more than 3,500 records with links to the full text of the publications, harvested from SciELOjournals in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia.
Know more about AGRIS Search Engine from here.