6th INASP Open Access Week competition
The International Network of Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP) has announced the 6th Open Access week 2013 competition.This will be an opportunity for the academic and research community to learn more about the potential benefits of Open Access, to share what they’ve learned with colleagues, and to help inspire wider participation in Open Access developments.
Eligible agricultural institutions in INASP member countries are encouraged to apply.
- creating greater understanding of Open Access or the Open Access movement
- increasing wider awareness and use of institutional repositories
- promoting and providing training in Open Access resources
- showcasing the open source software being used
- using the opportunities provided by Open Access policies to create, share and improve access to information and electronic resources
- having fun with your own competitions or displays
INASP is making available USD$500 to winners to fund their activities and a total of 10 prizes are on offer.Winners will also have the opportunity to share their Open Access activities within the INASP network's websites and publications.
- Application Deadline: Friday 2nd August 2013
- Successful applicants will be notified by: Monday 19th August 2013
- Online application form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OACompetition2013
- Winners’ reports must be submitted to INASP by: 14th November 2013
- Eligibility: The applicant must represent an institution or organisation from one of INASP’s partner or network countries to qualify for this competition.