FAO - AGRIS (International Information System for the Agricultural Science and Technology) free of charge service provides access and visibility to research information resources in agricultural and related domains.
As to March 2018, number of AGRIS records/multilingual bibliographic resources has reached 9,153,738.
#1 AGRIS content comes from more than 350 data providers which include research centres, development programes, international and national organizations from more than 140 countries.
#3 AGRIS is used by students, researchers and has more than 400,000 accessed AGRIS resources each month.
#4 AGRIS records are:
AGRIS Advanced Search Possibilities (Part I)
AGRIS Advanced Search Possibilities (Part II)
- Webinar recording : AGRIS : Creating a user profile and exploring possibilities of AGRIS data
- Create a personal account on the AGRIS platform and explore AGRIS functionalities
- AGRIS content coverage: facilitating access to global agricultural literature
- AgroTagger classifier. Leveraging the knowledge encoded in AGROVOC for AGRIS items
- AGRIS discussion group on Dgroups
And, thanks again for your interest !